18.1.11

Epic Potter Socks!

Hello!


These are my most epic Harry Potter Socks. I finished them recently and love them dearly. They are knit on sizes 2 and 3 double points and knit with Lions Brand Vanna's Choice in Cranberry and Mustard (not a pleasant color name, but it matches perfectly with the red). 

These are the heels. The Gs are done as embroidery when the socks are done. 
These are the fronts. The lions are done as embroidery when the socks are done.

Me wearing my lovely socks. I changed the pattern to be knee socks.

The front and back together.
Many thanks to Lykkefanten on Ravelry for this amazing pattern. To make the socks look like this, please look at my notes on Ravelry, as I made many changes. 


My Pattern  
Original Pattern (link to the PDF download)

Happy Stitchin!
          Katie H

No comments:

Post a Comment